Friday, January 2, 2009

What a differences a day makes...

January 2, 2009 - 8:30 a.m.

January 1, 2009 -- 1:30 p.m.

I was really hoping that we would get a bit more of a break from winter weather than this...

This morning at 4:30 temperature was around 40º, with some rain overnight.
At first light of day the temperature was 38º and the great outdoors was turning white... once again.
The most I can say for this situation is that the horses are not walking around in as much mud today as yesterday.

Enough is enough already... now waiting for spring.

Yes, what a differences a day makes...

Best not to come out to walk around the ranch unless you are wearing you high top muckers, as our morning snowfall added to the mud is getting deep around here.
I am ready to start running my garden tiller again, as I did last January. I do enjoy working in the garden when it is not 100º.

a day in the life at the ranch --- Dale

No comments: